Today Governor Haslam signed SB0769, a bill that revises various provisions of the Tennessee Code relating to wills, trusts, and probate. The substantive provisions of the bill take effect July 1. Analysis of the bill may be found at the following links:
- 2017 Probate Omnibus Bill
- 2017 Probate Omnibus Bill: What’s Missing?
- Trust Funding & the Probate Omnibus Bill
- Memorandums of Personal Effects after SB0769
- Tennessee’s Revised Slayer Statute
Source: Tennessee Legislature Website
Posted by Joel D. Roettger, JD, LLM, EPLS